Friday, May 29, 2009

Mom leaves today...

My Mom leaves today. She's been out here for about two weeks, and I'm sure that she's anxious to get home. She's taking the Greyhound to the train station in Denver, and then she'll be taking the train to Chicago. From there, she'll get on another bus to Janesville, WI.

I'm feeling better. My appetite is getting (sort of) back to normal. I'm walking three times a day. Boring stuff, really. But, I guess that for now, boring is good.

I'm going to try to start some sort of Cardio Rehab next week. Unfortunately, I'll be driving down to Denver for this, as the Summit Hospital doesn't offer anything of the sort.

My first appt. with my Dr. is on June 11th. Not sure what to expect, but I'm guessing that I'll be released to do more activity if all goes well.

Stay in touch...feel free to call anytime.

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment