Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BOOM!

I'm literally on the phone with Dr. Guber's office right now (on hold of course). I'm going to see what my schedule options are. Due to some work constraints, I wanted to schedule sometime after May 17 , and it looks like I can get in on the 18th. Monday the 18th. Monday the 18th. Monday the 18th. Monfuck'n Day the 18th.

It's scheduled.

Wow - that's is some seriously fucked up shit. I can't believe that I just scheduled the day that I'll be getting open heart surgery. It was just like scheduling an oil change for my Subaru (which, by the way does need an oil change, now that I think of it) , and new struts, and new brakes, and a new clutch...Hey! Does anyone know anyone that needs a 2003 Subaru? It's mint. I'm buying a biggoddamned truck. I always wanted a big goddamedtruck, and one may be coming my way. It's a biggoddamned Ford F150.

chris

2 comments:

  1. How thoughtful of you to schedule your surgery on my Dad's 79th b-day. He's going to be psyched!!! Seriously, I'm glad you've taken this step forward and put this surgery in action. Hope we can talk soon.

    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which solution are you going with?

    ReplyDelete