Saturday, June 27, 2009

just beat it.

Yea -- a little tribute to michael jackson. But relevant for me too. I've been experiencing a uneven heart rate recently. I'll be at rest, and I can feel my heart missing beats (evidently, this isn't anything to worry about though). I've talked to a couple of doctors, and no one seems to be concerned. I'm concerned though. Missing heart beats can't be good for you.

And my insurance is denying my claims. So, at this point, I'm in about 170K of debt. Supposedly they're doing "research" to be sure that I didn't have a pre-existing that I didn't tell them about. And since I didn't go see a doctor for five years prior to February 2009, I'm hoping that I'm ok. But, still, when you see a bill for $170,000 with your name on it, it's a little stressful. And since insurance companies suck, and will do anything to get out of paying what they're supposed to, there is no way of knowing what the outcome will be. Either way though...I'm not paying it. Unless someone out there has an extra 170K that I can have.

Let me know.

c

1 comment: