Thursday, June 4, 2009

another day older, and deeper in debt...

Just got an invoice from the anesthesiologist -- $6500! Yikes! Luckily, they're in network, and they were just giving me a "heads-up" that they were billing my insurance. Of course, they made it clear that I may be responsible for some or all of the bill...so I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

When I think back on the past couple of weeks (months), I find it impossible to comprehend everything that I've been through. But I'm hoping that with time, when I'm a couple of months beyond where I am now, that I'll be able to look back with good perspective, and hopefully learn from this experience. Right now, it's hard to conceive of that -- but I'm hopeful.

Anyway -- it's a beautiful day in Frisco...the rain finally went away for a day! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment