Monday, March 30, 2009

I Wanna be Sedated

Me, addicted to heroinI met with my primary care doctor today and he's all over my ass about scheduling this surgery - AND he won't prescribe me any Xanax. Which I guess is actually a good thing considering my highly addictive personality. The fewer pharmacuticals I have access to, the better. I'm pretty sure that if I'd ever tried heroin I'd be living in a cardboard box, selling myself for my daily fix.

I'm calling Dr. Gueber (yes, I'm actually considering having my heart pulled out of my body by a guy named Goober! Fitting, I believe.) tomorrow to try to schedule this thing -- I just tried today, and got the friggin' answering service...how's that for luck? I felt just like a 15 year old boy calling a girl for the first time, and having her dad answer the phone...

chris

3 comments:

  1. Dr. Grueber has to be better then Doc Johnson giving a proctology exam

    ReplyDelete
  2. No date is set yet. I'm hoping to do this in the next 6 - 8 weeks though.

    ReplyDelete